J Environ Occup Sci. Year: 2017, Volume: 6
- Body Site Distribution and Relative Tumor Density of Different Human Cutaneous Malignancies with Emphasis on Sunlight Exposure: A Single Institution Experience
- Burnout, Occupational Stress, Health and Road Accidents among Bus Drivers: Barriers and Challenges for Prevention
- CHARACTERISTICS OF RUBELLA EPIDEMIC IN TUZLA CANTON
- Health Effects and Environmental issues in residents around Coal Fired Thermal Power Plant, Padubidri: A cross sectional study.
- Dietary exposure and health risk assessment of toxic and essential metals in Plantain from selected communities in Rivers State, Nigeria.
- EFFECTS OF CIGARETTE SMOKING ON SOME COAGULATION PARAMETERS OF SMOKERS IN NNEWI METROPOLIS
- Mobile phones: carcinogenic and other potential risks
- Relationship between community integration and life satisfaction among stroke survivors dwelling in rural communities of southwest, Nigeria
- A study of airborne fungal allergens in sandstorm dust in Al-Zulfi, Central region of Saudi Arabia
- Health Risk Assessment of Indoor Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) considering Long-term trend of VOC
Letter to the Editor