What is your return policy?
In most cases, merchandise may be exchanged with an original sales receipt within 45 days of the original purchase when the items are unworn and in original condition returned in the original box.
To return or exchange an item, you will be required to present a valid photo ID* that will be recorded at the time of return. Information from your ID will be retained in a company-wide database of customer return activity that Jenvos.com and its affiliates use to authorize returns. We reserve the right to limit returns or exchanges regardless of receipt.
- All purchases must be returned within 45 days of the original purchase
- The merchandise should be in unworn conditions.
- Shipping charges are not refunded for return items.
How can you cancel an order?
Hey, we know mistakes happen. Maybe you realized you ordered the wrong item.
NOTE: If your order is already in the shipping process and on the way, we won’t be able to cancel the order. If this happens, DON’T PANIC! You have the following two options in this situation:
- You can refuse delivery of the product.
- You can ship the product back to us.
How can I return an item?
The fastest way to return an item is to do so in one of our stores.
- Your original packing slip
- The item(s) in unworn condition
- Apparel items must have the original tags (unless problems in manufacturing exist)
- Your original form of payment. *PayPal purchases are refunded in cash
- Authorization numbers are NOT required for return to your local store